list of hopes and dreams

22 January


The things on this page are just a few things I want to finish before the God takes me away from this place!

 I’m do creating a list of some of the accomplishments I plan on achieving, including some BIG ones. This list is about long term thinking. I will not add those things I want to do, but haven’t done yet, if I could easily go do it tomorrow if I chose to. Everything on my list had to require some kind of work or effort on my part. They will all take time and money.

So here it is, finally
  1. Get my license
  2. Complete my study
  3. Graduate on time
  4. Help someone else through a difficult situation in their life
  5. Change someone's life 
  6. Give more than I receive
  7. Become a teacher
  8. Buy my first home
  9. Buy my first car
  10. Own my dream house
  11.  Own my dream car (Toyota Vios)
  12. Get in shape!
  13. Reach my goal weight (45kg)
  14. Find that special guy. And yeah i finally found someone special for me and i hope he's going to be my forever after prince charming
  15. Lasting relationship/ grow old with someone i love
  16.  Marry the love of my life
  17. Have kids (3-4 cute kids)
  18. Be called mommy
  19. Spend a night in a tree house
  20. Cuddle in a rainy day
  21.  Travel around the world with the love of my life
  22. Spend a night with my love on a yacht, out at sea
  23. Ride the craziest Roller-coasters in the world
  24. Go scuba diving
  25. Go surfing (and learn how!)
  26. Go skydiving
  27. Explore the ocean on a submarine
  28. See a volcano
  29. Go on an aquarium date
  30. Go on a helicopter ride
  31. Go bungee jumping
  32. Go hand/para gliding
  33. Walking along the beach with bikini with my love one
  34. Kiss on the beach during sunset
  35. Ride in a hot air balloon
  36.  Learn to speak a foreign language fluently
  37. Grow a garden from all seeds that I saved before
  38. Support my family financially  
  39. Visit every park in my city
  40. Live by the beach.
  41. Stay up late or get up early
  42. Go on the skydeck
  43. Travel in a first class
  44. Live to meet my gradchildrens 
  45. Spend my whole days watching movies
  46. Stop being so afraid
  47. Stop being soooo clingy 
  48. Watch my children get married
  49. Go on stargazing date
  50. Sleep on the beach
  51. Be a volunteer
  52. Ride a gondola in Venice
  53. Hug a penguin
  54. Ride a camel
  55. Let go of a floating lantern
  56. Take cute kissing picture
  57. Be kissed unexpectedly 
  58. Explore a real castle
  59. Move to a different country
  60. Have a surprise party throw on me
  61. Take a road trip with no planned destination
  62. Be the best parent I can be
  63. Ride the london eye
  64. Go to universal studios
  65. Visit a tropical rainforenst
  66. Hike through Gunung Kinabalu
  67. Watch the sunrise with love
  68. Walked behind a waterfall
  69. Learn to let go
  70. Spend a whole day sleeping
  71. Layin the road at the middle of the night
  72. Learn to accept the things I cannot change
  73. Watch a meteor shower
  74. Ride an elephant
  75. Participate in a colour run
  76. Go on vacation by myself
  77. Hug a panda
  78. Spend new years together
  79. Have a romantic night picnic
  80. Visit the seven wonders
  81. Cooking together with my love
  82. Looked pretty during my pregnancy
  83. Cuddle next to a campfire a eat marshmallow
  84. Ride a double decker bus
  85. Take regular family walks.
  86. Take regular bike rides.
  87. Spend less time talking online and more time living real life.
  88. Have regular days where I am just alone.
  89. Create a home where people love to visit.
  90. Read aloud with my children and grandkids until the day I die.
  91. Take one photo a day for a year.
  92. Help my children develop their God given talents to see how they can impact their world.
  93. Foster an environment where my children always want to come home and invite others.
  94. Cultivate a relationship with my children, in which they always feel comfortable talking to me about anything.  Nothing off limits.
  95.  Regular special date with my children.
  96. Take a family vacation yearly.
  97. Take a girl’s trip yearly.
  98.  Care for chickens in my backyard (i'm growing old like my nanny)
  99. Have a big family
  100. Follow my dreams :)
So there you have it. I can promise you one thing about this list. As time goes on, I’m sure some of these will change as somethings become more important to me than others. It was surprisingly easier than I had thought, but also very emotionally challenging. I don’t know why exactly, but I was brought to tears many times while composing this list.  Maybe it was because it brought to the forefront the things that really matter in life. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment