For you

24 July


Here are the things i want for you.

I want you to be happy. I want somebody else to know the warmth of your smile, to feel the way i did when i was in your presence.

I want you to know how happy you once made me and though you really hurt me, in the end. I was better for it. I don't know if what we had was love, but if it wasn't, i hope never to fall in love. Because of you, i know i am too fragile to bear it.

I want you to remember how you told me things you never told another soul. I want you to know that i have kept scared, everything you had entrusted in me and i always will.

Finally, i want you to know how sorry i am for pushing you away when i had only meant to bring you closer. And if i ever felt like home to you, it was because you were safe with me. I want you to know the most of all.

(credit to: Memories;For You by Lang Leav)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment