Hard Time

20 May

“We face up to awful things because we can't go around them, or forget them. The sooner you say 'Yes, it happened, and there's nothing I can do about it,' the sooner you can get on with your own life. You've got children to bring up. So you've got to get over it. What we have to get over, somehow we do. Even the worst things.” 
It is really a hard time for me to being through the awful relation with him.I tought i will find the happiness when i'm with him.I give everything to him but he still ignore me .Ya rab,please make me stronger.i won't hate him.Kenapa susah sangat nak lupakan someone yang pernah masuk dalam hidup kita ? Mummy selalu pesan apa yang jadi semua atas kehendak allah swt.Memang pun dan i yakin dengan takdir allah. Then,who else yang nak share tips-tips or nak nasihat i tu silakan ye.I need someone to talk to even stranger :) so,apa yang jadi kat kita janganlah cepat putus asa or rasa diri macam tak guna.Allah tetap ada untuk kita.Cukuplah salahkan diri sendiri tau.I pun dah belajar banyak benda.Selalunya lepas get through pain its make us stronger right. Fighting ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 Comment

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai...such an interesting blog (^O^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello.. thanks for supportive comment xD

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heee..most welcone dee,and u have to always update your blog...so,it will enable me to always read it #^_^#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope so,but i rarely update when the semester begins. i'll try my best ok.

      Delete
    2. Okay dee...goodluck

      Delete