Rehab

20 August

Rehab by Rihanna,it gives me memories and I still listening this in 2016 .This song is about being in love then getting your heart broken and learning how to fix it. This song reminds me a lot of what I have been through recently. I met this guy and he told me he loved me but i think the 'love' just for the early but then really he didn't. All he did was use me. It hurts me a lot, but I know I have to be strong for my heart and move on.

The only thing he did to me was use and treat me wrong. And i'd realizing that i needs to get over him but its so hard because i has deep feelings for this person. He's causing me to beat myself up when its not even neccesary. I like the song because its helping me with my problem that I'm going through right now and it's speaking the truth and I applaud rihanna for putting this song out because there are people like me that need to hear this.So I actually feel this song because of it's lyrics. I have been in love with one boy for severe period but he didn"t even notice me so he was entertaining with different girls. I was waiting a miracle to happen. I swears i'm not gonna love anyone else the way i loved this boy. Here i share my favorite part of the lyrics

1) And i'll never give myself to another
the way i gave it to you
don't even recognize
The ways you hurt me
do you ?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back
And you're the one to blame 


2) Damn,
Ain't it crazy
when you're loveswept
you'll do anything
for the one you love
cause anytime
that you needed me
i'd be there
it's like
You were my favorite drug
The only problem is
That you was using me
In a different way
That I was using you
But now that I know
That it's not meant to be
You gotta go
I gotta wean myself off of you 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment