toxic friend

08 October


I'm not sure they've already heard all the gossip about me and one of my friend. Well, I should say my EX-FRIEND. Ever since I caught her making fun of me. I have been so ANGRY that I coud just..

SCREEEEEEAM!!!!

And then she had the NERVE to actually told everyone my deepest darkest secret. TRASHING me like that! STABBING me in the back!

Like WHO does that kind of thing to another person ?!

Well, Okay! I'll admit that maybe I do those kinds of things to other people. But definietly NOT to my BEST friends!!!

So I was like, Excuse me, but I really DON'T  appreciate you making fun of me. But HATERS ARE GONNA HATE!

Right now I'm so OVER her!! I don't even CARE!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comment

  1. Hahahha damn so true sis! Kesakitan buat manusia lagi kuat! Teringin plk aku nk tgk minah yg kau ceritakan ni...
    Good and chayok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha kalau sempat sis akan reveal her. kahkah!

      Delete
  2. Cantik lah blog awak ni. Secantik tuannya. Untung boyfriend awak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou your dear anonymous. Stay tuned

      Delete