rumors

13 October

The past twenty-four hours of my life have been so disgustingly nauseating that I'm actually starting to feel like a ... puddle of ... cat .. VOMIT !!

Okay, I can handl the utter humiliation of walking around campus oblivious to the fact that my backpack is not zipped properly. Hey, I can even handle a mild concussion. But, what I can't handle is the fact that someone started an awful rumors about me ! Her ex-boo told me everything about the rumors that created by her. Ohh bitch please, just cut the crap.

Rumors has it that I being her friend for my benefits (not friend with benefit. I'm not a lesbian). Totally she used to be my best friend since part 3. Of course I totally freaked when I heard it ! Not only is a dare like that rude and insensitive, but it's a very cruel joke to play on people like... well.. Me.

I was sure yhe whole thing was a big fat lie ! Of course I did'nt do it. Sorry ! But everyone knows about my true nature. I am very outspoken person but just NASTY if people try to make fool of me.I'd totally believe that she just tryin' to catch the attention of her ex-boo. Yes totally. Drop dead bitch !
I like rumors ! I find out so much about me that I didn't even know.
Hey I'll be the first to admit, that rumor could have been a lot worse. Haters gonna hate. But still.... Just wish she would stay out of my personal business. After this. I mean my MORTAL enemy !! I don't know why that bitch HATES MY GUTS. It wasn't my fault.

Unfortunately, I learned today that is hard to trust everyone around me. Cause the only person I can rely on now is myself.Listen babe, there such nothing for me too lose. You just nothing for me even people said your something. Dean. Wealthy ? Just because of you got a gift from your father for you achievement on SPM. A SECOND-HANDED SUZUKI SWIFT ? Ohh bitch please,for me you just a naive girl who's lack of love, the lonely girl. Well, I being your friend because of I'm a human. I give you mercy. I just being happy without you. Babe, nothing too lose. I can try everything. I gain more. You just a troublesome for me. No more mercy. I hope that you will learn to appreciate people. Money can't buy friendships. Just get lost !!!! 
Rumors are CARRIED by HATERS, SPREAD by FOOLS, and ACCEPTED by IDIOTS.
I DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM YOU! I JUST REGRET BEING NICE TO YOU. APOLOGIZING WHEN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. AND REGRET FOR MAKING UNWORTHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU A PRIORITY IN MY LIFE. NOW I HOPE YOU JUST DROP DEAD BITCH. NO MORE MERCY. GET LOST FROM MY SIGHT !!! SORRY TO INFORM YOU BUT I'VE SEEN A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAD TWO FACED. YOU SAID THAT YOU'RE REGRET KNOWING ME. I'M 100% IDGAF.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comment