rumors

13 October

The past twenty-four hours of my life have been so disgustingly nauseating that I'm actually starting to feel like a ... puddle of ... cat .. VOMIT !!

Okay, I can handl the utter humiliation of walking around campus oblivious to the fact that my backpack is not zipped properly. Hey, I can even handle a mild concussion. But, what I can't handle is the fact that someone started an awful rumors about me ! Her ex-boo told me everything about the rumors that created by her. Ohh bitch please, just cut the crap.

Rumors has it that I being her friend for my benefits (not friend with benefit. I'm not a lesbian). Totally she used to be my best friend since part 3. Of course I totally freaked when I heard it ! Not only is a dare like that rude and insensitive, but it's a very cruel joke to play on people like... well.. Me.

I was sure yhe whole thing was a big fat lie ! Of course I did'nt do it. Sorry ! But everyone knows about my true nature. I am very outspoken person but just NASTY if people try to make fool of me.I'd totally believe that she just tryin' to catch the attention of her ex-boo. Yes totally. Drop dead bitch !
I like rumors ! I find out so much about me that I didn't even know.
Hey I'll be the first to admit, that rumor could have been a lot worse. Haters gonna hate. But still.... Just wish she would stay out of my personal business. After this. I mean my MORTAL enemy !! I don't know why that bitch HATES MY GUTS. It wasn't my fault.

Unfortunately, I learned today that is hard to trust everyone around me. Cause the only person I can rely on now is myself.Listen babe, there such nothing for me too lose. You just nothing for me even people said your something. Dean. Wealthy ? Just because of you got a gift from your father for you achievement on SPM. A SECOND-HANDED SUZUKI SWIFT ? Ohh bitch please,for me you just a naive girl who's lack of love, the lonely girl. Well, I being your friend because of I'm a human. I give you mercy. I just being happy without you. Babe, nothing too lose. I can try everything. I gain more. You just a troublesome for me. No more mercy. I hope that you will learn to appreciate people. Money can't buy friendships. Just get lost !!!! 
Rumors are CARRIED by HATERS, SPREAD by FOOLS, and ACCEPTED by IDIOTS.
I DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM YOU! I JUST REGRET BEING NICE TO YOU. APOLOGIZING WHEN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. AND REGRET FOR MAKING UNWORTHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU A PRIORITY IN MY LIFE. NOW I HOPE YOU JUST DROP DEAD BITCH. NO MORE MERCY. GET LOST FROM MY SIGHT !!! SORRY TO INFORM YOU BUT I'VE SEEN A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAD TWO FACED. YOU SAID THAT YOU'RE REGRET KNOWING ME. I'M 100% IDGAF.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comment

  1. Hey pretty,i dont remember whether ive told you or not that in any relationships, you give out all of you. I mean if you love something, you are so meant. I am also not perfect ive told you before.From the story, I think you might heard from somebody else (i dont wanna know) about her. Hope you'll forget it soon and forgive her. Because you guys used to be best buddy before. Deep inside even im not ur bestie, i hope our friendship last longer. I like to be friend wiz u. Ure so kind and instead clever too you know.( Cuma malas dtg kelas. Haha..)<3 <3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL.. Yes I've heard from others. But i've confirmed with her and WOW she's admit it. Do not deny any responsibility for the tragedy. Well, why should i forgive her after what she'd done. BEST BUDDY ? Yeah but things changed. Feelings faded. Buddy become enemy. That's life.No more mercy.

      Delete