un-loving

18 October

Even when I'm hurt, I continue to build the heart muscle from use. Yes, it’s weakened by the sting, but it’s still capable of all the strength it had before.
A strong, loving heart is more prepared to absorb hurtful blows than weak attempts to hide it from the world. Even a broken heart continues to feed the body.Learn from the pain and continuing on. Continue on as I were before, loving as deeply as I can. 
Love. Learn. Love more.
You were never supposed to mean this much to me. I was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what ? I did and that's the truth. That's what keep me holding on because it hurts like hell to let you go. I can't un-loved you. I'll just love you in a different way now even I had lost you.
I loved “him” dearly, you know?  No matter how much it hurt, though, I couldn’t un-know that love. The pain subsided, but the love was just as strong—just still there.
Those that I meet now that approach my castle are greeted and welcomed with the love I learned from him. Sure, some may aim to hurt, or do so unintentionally, but they have no idea the strength they’re up against.
Love after love, my heart becomes stronger and more stronger. With each loss, a new layer of muscle rebuilds over the last.  With a stronger a heart, a stronger love, and a new, different, more beautiful cycle is born.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment